Please note that, you will need to set up an authenticator (such as Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator,etc.) in order to be able to withdraw USDT from your Rayn App !
Once you downloaded the Authenticator of your choice on your Apple Store or Google Store, please follow the steps listed below in order to link it to your Rayn App :
Step 1: On the Rayn App
- Go to your profile page (by clicking on your initials that you can find on the main page of your App)
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Authenticator App" on the bottom of the page (see picture below)
- A pop-up will open (see picture below)
- Click on copy next to the 32 digit key
Step 2: Go to your Authenticator App
- Add a new account by pasting the 32 digit key that you copied and follow its instructions
Step 3: Go back to your Rayn App
- Click on next at the bottom of the page with the 32 digit key
- A page as below will open
- Then enter the first code that is displayed on your authenticator
- Then enter the next code that will be generated on your authenticator
- Once you entered the second code, please click on "Next" to validate the configuration
- If you succeeded, you will se the page below
Please note that, if you close totally the App during this process, you will need to start again from the beginning!