First, to be able to withdraw USDT from the app you will need to respect the following requirements :
- Level 1 validated (KYC)
- Level 2 validated (proof of address)
- Level 3 validated (source of funds)
- Please make sure that you downloaded and set-up an Authenticator on your smartphone (Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator for example).
Please refer to this article to set-up your Authenticator : "Withdraw crypto : How to set-up my Authenticator"
Please follow the steps listed below in order to make an USDT withdrawal:
- Go on the App main page
- Click on "Send"
- Choose USDT to be withdrawn
- A pop-up page will show -> "How it works?" with advices and instructions to withdraw
- Go to the bottom of that page and click on "Withdraw USDT"
- A page will show and you will need to enter your wallet destination address (from your external platform to receive funds on it)
Please note that if you enter the wrong wallet address, your funds will be lost and not recoverable.
- Click on "Next"
- You will need to enter the amount that you want to withdraw in USDT
Please note that the minimum amount that you can withdraw including fees is 30 USDT and the maximum amount allowed is 100 000 USDT.
- A pop-up will be displayed in order to recapitulate the details of your transaction and you will need to accept the conditions in order to move forward
- A security verification screen will appear and you will need to enter the code with 6 digit that you will receive by email
- Once it is done, you will need to enter the code that your authenticator generated
- Lastly, submit your request
Depending on network activity, it can take hours before the transfers from your Rayn App are confirmed on the blockchain and appear on your external exchange account.
Please find below a video that shows you how to proceed with these steps: