In case your proof of address has been rejected, we will display the rejection reason directly in the app such as below :
Before uploading a new document, please, verify the following:
- the address on the document matches the address you entered in your customer account in the application
- the document meets all the requirements: it's a correct type of document, it's under your name, it's dated within the last 6 months
- the document is in PDF, JPEG, JPG or PNG format
Please note, the address verification is a manual process and it might take up to 3 business days.
We accept following documents as Proof of Address.
We kindly remind you that all documents must be dated within the last 6 months and in PDF, JPEG, JPG or PNG format :
- Utility Bill e.g. telephone, mobile, gas, electricity, heating, oil, waste collection
- Correspondence from a Regulated Financial Institution, Insurance/Assurance Co., Bank, Building Society, Credit Union, Credit Card Company e.g Mortgage Statement, Credit Card Statement
- Correspondence from a Government Department / Body
- Headed paper from your college confirming you are a student of that college and confirming your home address. This letter must be dated and signed by the College Administration Office
- Employer’s letter/certificate for residence proof
- Bank Statement
Banks statements from ALL online banks are not accepted.
Please note these documents that we cannot accept:
Buy now pay later bills
Direct debit setup letters
Department of Social Protection letters